Mix Tunes With Paul Van Dyk
Friday, May 18, 2007
Paul Van Dyk, DJ Mag's number-one DJ, is launching the coolest contest of the season in Paris.
Participants from all parts of the world are welcome. The aim of the contest is to discover new talent.
The winner will get the chance to get music heard at Paul Van Dyk's night in the one of the hottest club in Paris Queen on the 29 of June.
This is pretty sweet, if you ask TranZfusion. The following details give you insight as to what you need to do to be in the running:
- The contest starts on the 14 of May at midnight and ends on the 22 of June, midday.
- How to Participate -
- Post your mix on www.mixzik.com.
- Tag your mix with PvD Contest Mix.
- Fill your space
- That's all!
There are of course, the rules:
- The mix should be min 20' to max 60'
- Each contestant can post one or more mix
- The contest is open to all
The five finalists who've gained the maximum points will then go in to the draw to be handpicked by PvD. One will win, while the others will be invited to attend the evening.
You'd better do this, Trance kids! Tags